XTAR VC2 Charger
The XTAR VC2 charger is a specifically designed lithium-ion battery charger that features an innovative tachometer-style LCD display screen.
The VC2 will tell you the real power of your battery and display the batteries mAh capacity, assuming it is completely drained before charging. The VC2 can intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust the the most suitable charge current (0.15A~0.5). It is compatible with both IMR lithium batteries and small capacity batteries. Both channels are independent and it can also tell you if you have bad batteries.
Like all XTAR chargers, the VC2 features overcharge protection, over-discharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. Adopted from the VP2 charger, the VC2 can revive overly discharged batteries as well. When it comes to vaping, looking after your batteries and battery safety is the more important than anything and we strongly recommend using a specifically designed charger to recharge your batteries.
The VC2 is compatable with different kinds and sizes of most batteries including 3.6V/3.7V Li-Lion / IMR / INR / ICR:
10440 – 14500 – 14650 – 16340 – 17335 – 17500 – 17670 – 18350 – 18490 – 18500 – 18650 – 18700 – 20700 – 21700 – 22650 Li-ion Batteries
LCD innovative tachometer style display from top to bottom that displays the charging current, battery voltage, and battery capacity. The VC2 adapts to and 5V USB power and automatically recognises and adjusts the current from 0.1A to 0.5A. Each interval of battery voltage display is about 10% of your battery capacity. Batteries are 100% full at 4.2V. It shows the capacity that is being charged into the batteries and you can insert your discharged batteries (at a discharge cut-off voltage) and recharge them until the screen shows “FULL” to know the actual capacity. It also notifies you that the batteries are full. The backlight of the screen will flash when your batteries are fully charged and stop flashing after a few times.
There is a “null/Err” Display that is designed to help keep you safe and not waste your time in waiting. “null” After 1o minutes is a bad battery or Ni-MH battery that can’t be charged. “Err” will happen immediately when reverse polarity and short circuit happens. You can charge anywhere with all 5V USB power including USB wall adaptors, cell phone chargers, solar panel, PC USB, power banks, etc but please not this battery does not include a wall plug and is USB only.
Full Specs Specs
- Input Power: DC 5.0V/ 1000mA
- Max Constant Current: 500mA ± 50mA
- Min Constant Current: 150mA ± 50mA
- Cut Off Voltage: 4.2V±0.05V
- Cut-Off Current: ≤80mA
- Operation Temperature: 0- 40°c
- Net Weight: 109g
- Dimensions: L131*W66*H33mm
- Compatible with IMR lithium battery
- Each channel is independent
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV)
- Soft-start function, to avoid damage from large charge current while charging.
- Automatically cut off when the battery is charged fully
- Precision cut-off voltage at 4.2V
- Compatible with small capacity battery
- Over heat protection
- LCD displays each battery real time statues
- Use high power intelligent step-down DC – DC circuit, greatly reduce the energy loss;
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit
- Use fireproof material for the shell
- 0V activation function can wake up the over-discharged/sleeping batteries
- 120°angle high definition VA screen to display the charging current ,voltage and power indicator, you can see the charging status from any angle of view.
- Certified by CE, RoHS
In the Box
- 1x XTAR – VC4 Charger
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Hop-Pocket
- 1x Manual
- 1x Warranty Card